GST has created a lot of burden on Chartered accountants as well as business organizations as it includes lot of compliances. The other tax liabilities such as VAT, service tax etc. has been reduced. Now there is only one indirect tax regime that need compliances. However, this increased calls for practicing chartered accountants to utilize GST-prepared software to meet operational and consistence needs for their training, yet also for their clients.
The increase in eagerness for CAs has made it essential to get quality GST programming for Chartered Accountants to empower their work. They can utilize GST Software to manage their clients’ records, file returns on time, maintain bookkeeping records, and make GST invoices and many more. The rules related to GST are amended regularly. It may create a hassle while fulfilling the compliances. Software will make the tasks easy as they are updated regularly as per latest amendments.
A CA or tax practitioner firm requires a good GST software, income tax software, tds software and also a good practice management software. Check out office management software by TaxAdda know as TaxAdda PMS and see how it can help in managing your practice and staff in an efficient way.
Here, we are listing the leading GST software for Chartered Accountants that serves the mentioned purposes:
1. Cleartax GST
Cleartax GST is a cloud based software that has Easy invoicing features, data fill up in returns, downloading comparative analysis of ITC, viewing ledger balances, a fantastic dashboard for return filing status of all the clients. Must for all CAs. If you are facing any issue related to the software, you can call backend team for your support. You can use multiple GSTIN in this software. You can buy it at a price of INR 6999 through this page. It is easily accessible through mobile, laptop or desktop which is the reason it is considered as the best software for CAs.
- You can do audit trail from time to time and manage your inventory through this software.
- You can prepare proper bills or invoices and manage your taxes as every report is prepared automatically.
- You can go through various MIS reports prepared by this software.
- The data will be secured in this software and can be restored easily.
- The software provides accurate data and work can be completed with great speed.
- You can easily import or export the data anywhere for further uses
- You can generate E-way bill in the form of Json file that can be directly uploaded to the website
- You can keep track of transactions undertaken through this software
- The GST returns will be prepared automatically that will help in saving lot of time.
Octa GST is designed for professionals as well as all business types. You can enjoy accuracy in GST compliances and file the returns timely. Octa GST software is extremely user friendly and quick to prepare and upload return filing. Also, reconciliation is a fundamental challenge under GST. However, Octa GST has made it easier to reconcile each invoice. It is easily available at a price of INR 5000. You can get more details regarding its purchase through this page.
- You can easily match invoices across the periods and reconcile accounts through this software. This way mismatches can be tracked very easily.
- You will get an Octa GST assistant which is a chrome extension. It will help you in downloading GST return data instantly from the GST portal
- You can even use this software offline for preparing returns
- Intelligent reporting is possible through Octa GST as you can check summary of various returns such as GSTR-1, GSTR-2A, and GSTR-3B on monthly basis.
- You can easily compare GSTR-3B and GSTR-1 through this software and get a detailed report of GSTR-1 and GSTR-2A for the financial year.
- It is a user friendly software, so you will not face any difficulty while using it.
3. GST Hero
GST Hero will automate your GST compliances as a result you can increase work efficiency and save your time. You data is safe and secure through this software and GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B and other returns can be automatically prepared. All the bills and invoices are synced automatically with the GST portal. It can be bought easily at INR 5000/- and can be downloaded through this page. Following are the key benefits this software will provide:
- It helps in inventory management and generate intelligent MIS reports.
- It can be easily integrated to Tally, SAP and other ERPs
- With just one click, you can generate E-way bill and can even identify suppliers who have not complied with GST provisions.
- The bills and invoices will be auto reconciled and it will also notify customers as well as suppliers.
- You are not required to enter the data manually. You can enjoy e-invoice generation whether individually or in bulk.
- You can generate GSTR-2A monthly in seconds.
- The data can be imported or exported very easily and you can even store data of more than one companies.
4. Gen GST
Gen GST software is designed for all kind of organizations and it can be used not only for book keeping but also for tax calculations. It is of highly used for CAs as it has numerous GST modules that helps in faster return filing. It is available in the market at a price of INR 5000/-. You can visit this page and download Gen GST easily. It is highly accurate and secured that will make your return filing task easy.
- It works on an independent platform with highly secured language. You data will be securely recorded in this software
- You can calculate ITC automatically, and get notifications of any mismatch and errors. The data will also be reconciled automatically.
- It comes with unique client authentication mechanism and helps in filing monthly as well as annual returns without any hassle.
- You can e-filling returns of unlimited clients and pay taxes online with a single click
- The invoices can be uploaded in seconds and data can be easily imported as well as exported.
CompuGST has many unique features that will ease your work and by saving time, more focus can be diverted towards growth of business. It can be easily downloaded through this page. Following are the features that will help you in making the selection:
- It provides dashboard that helps in fulfilling compliances on time by notifying pending returns and taxes.
- It has artificial intelligence feature that will provide automatic data validation, and mismatch detection.
- You can easily fetch relevant GSTR that can be used for comparison and validation of invoices
- The ITC, taxes and adjustments related to ITC can be calculated automatically
- The software provides validation feature that helps in reducing errors in return forms
- You can generate various useful GST reports for your reference through this software.
6. Hostbooks GST Software
If you want to enjoy best GST billing and return filing experience, you can go for Hostbooks GST software. It is a cloud based software that will help in completing all GST related compliances. You can download it through this page by paying the price of INR 3999/- per year. Following are the features that will help you in gathering knowledge about this software.
- It will reduce your burden as all the returns such as GSTR-1, GSTR-1A, GSTR-3B, GSTR-4 and GSTR-9 etc. can be filed without any hassle.
- It provides mismatch notification, automatic data validation and updates regarding tax liabilities that helps in avoiding errors while filing returns.
- The billing can be done as per industry specifications and invoices can be generated as per statutory guidelines. You can keep control over inventory and generate comprehensive business reports also through this software.
- You can easily migrate data from Tally or other software without any data loss.
- The data of multiple users or companies can be saved and can be easily imported or exported.
These GST software can easily integrate with accounting software and data can be easily uploaded to file the returns further or generate various MIS reports. Moreover, there are various other benefits provided by each software that will handle your compliances and will prevent you from becoming defaulter. The importance of GST compliances can only be understood by professionals which is the reason GST software are recommended for CAs. The time consuming data entry, billing, manually preparing returns etc. can be done within seconds through these software. You can even get them customized as per your usage.