Home > Income Tax > Miscellaneous > Form 60 needs to be given if you Don’t have PAN

Form 60 needs to be given if you Don’t have PAN

In case of certain transactions, submitting PAN no. is mandatory. However if the person doesn’t have Permanent Account Number (PAN) than he has to give form no. 60.

Along with form no. 60, the person needs to attach a copy of address proof and identity proof such as driving license, aadhar card, passport etc. A list of the documents allowed as address proof and identity proof is attached to the  form.  Form no. 60

Transactions in which quoting PAN is mandatory.

Form no. 60

TaxAdda Assistant - Chrome Extension for Easy Working on GST Portal

It will automate 3 works on GST portal for you
  1. Auto-fill payment page in GST portal and calculate adjustments and cash payment required. 
  2. Copy tax payable details and paste it in email or skpye for sending to clients.
  3. Auto fill challan with the amount of GST payable.
Download from Chrome Webstore  (Free Till 31st January 2018) or Know More

Remain Updated with GST & Income Tax
Join 20K subscribers